Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hehehe

i am super bored and i can't fall asleep! i decided that i will write a blog post instead. i don't have a million pictures like i usually do, this one is mostly going to be my words! exciting right?

let's see..what is on my mind...
at the moment i am looking at our sad broken table in our living room.
it reminds me how china is super...
what is the word... fake?
things will look super nice but when you get down to quality...
not so much.
our table looks super cute and nice, but it is the cheapest thing ever!
also our couch looked super modern and stylish,
but it is the most uncomfortable thing i have ever sat on.
it is hard to have movie nights because none of us want to
sit on the thing for more than 10 minutes!
so rude.
when we got here it totally looked like they supplied us with big mattresses!
buuut when you pop a squat on them.. it was rock hard! hahaha.
it's better than sleeping on wood though? yes.

don't get me wrong, i love china.
there are just definitely some things that i am not going to miss about this place...
the communication barrier is sort of half the fun we have here...
but at certain times it can really make situations frustrating.
i am not going to miss eating rice at every meal.
no matter how many times freda tells me it is "good for my health,"
i don't think i will have rice for a really long time.

i am not going to miss showering right next to my toilet hahaa.
it will be nice to be in a separate area just for showering...
and baths! oh my! baths! i can't wait to relax in a bath tub again!

hmm.. that is really all i can think of to complain about right now!
besides that, i freakin love this place.
it hasn't hit me yet that i have less than two weeks left here.
it doesn't really hit you until you are home... which kind of stinks.
i know being home will be fantastic, and i will love it for a while.
but then it will hit me.... and i will get chinasick. deeply chinasick.

welp... looks like i will just have to start planning my next trip here... teehehehehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com